Enlight21.com’s mission is to provide a community for members to interact in a way that will support, inspire, educate, and encourage members to engage in personally, politically, intellectually, and socially meaningful conversations and activities.
Children under 13 years of age are not allowed to join Enlight21.com as individuals. They may join if a parent registers as a member, in which case, they will have to use the parent’s name. By “minors” we mean members between the age of 13 to 17. Protecting minors (13 to 17) is a top priority for us. Although our community is safer than the great majority of online communities because we require both phone verification and real legal names, we nonetheless urge parents to monitor their minors’ activities online in general. If parents notice any questionable communications between their minor child and another member, parents should notify us immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROTECTING OUR MEMBERS’ PRIVACY
Protecting our members’ privacy is very important to us. :
We will only provide your personal information to third parties under the following conditions:
- When you give your permission
- When it is necessary for carrying out what you have asked us to do.
- When it is necessary in order to provide and maintain Enlight21.com’s services to our members.
- When we believe that laws or regulations call for us to turn over your personal information
- When it is necessary in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of Enlight21.com, its members, and the public.
- When we have cause to believe that you have violated Federal Trade Commission regulations, State laws, or local statutes.
- When we need to enforce our User Terms and Agreements.
We have implemented appropriate security safeguards designed to protect your information in accordance with industry standards.